Avenue Q schadenfreude Avenue Q schadenfreude

Avenue Q: schadenfreude Avenue Q: schadenfreude

excellent work

We Hate It We Hate It

this is amazing

it was smooth, funny, well animated, and awesome.

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

brawl. the most glorifed button masher

ok ill get the xbox fan boy hatred out of the way. this game is one level above a button masher. the online is a load of ass, its wank in single player and the wii controls dont actualy work. the fighting system is just a button masher, no combos, no serious special moves, and the knock em of the edge system is just idiotic. the wii fan boys only love it epicly because its the only hard core wii game thats comming out this year.

ok now that i have that out of the way ill review your. the graphics where decent, the song was ace but had nothing to do with song effectivly, and the animation seems a little rushed and lacked the effort of what you have done before, the ending however made me chuckle a lot. any way, a nice movie, not front worthy but thats just my opinion, but still decent.

NG Profehshinal Advert NG Profehshinal Advert

you have done well

congratu-bastard-lastions brother adman.

adman responds:

Thanks ;)

Gamer Tonight - RTS Gamer Gamer Tonight - RTS Gamer

OH MY GOD

<bows before and kisses feet> YOU ARE GOD. <inst stopping the bowing any time soon>

WinterShortsCompetition WinterShortsCompetition

you bastard you left me out &gt;:C

ill eat your kids for this offense

Warhammer 40k Tribute 2 Warhammer 40k Tribute 2

lol, the dready showing up was really predictable, but excellently portrayed, as was the rest of this flash. you have done an excelent job, and daily third is an insult >:l.

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 7 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 7

not good

out of all the lazy sprite animations on ng this series is the worst in my opinion. the voice acting is abysmal and makes my ears hurt, the wii refrence was stale and the animation was lazy, even by sprite standards. my advice is to learn to animation, real animation, and stop flooding the portal with these flash cartoons. one thing that makes me write this review was how many places you took from real animators last month, thats quite selfish if you ask me. if you want to keep your dignity and gain the respect of this sites real animators, loose the sprites, please.

Gamer Tonight - FPS Gamer Gamer Tonight - FPS Gamer

fucking awesome, your the best :]

<awaits the rts gamer> but this is still awesome =]

RubberNinja responds:

Just for that, I'll put up the RTS Gamer next week :)..